Our Author Guide describes the types of articles published in Eos and tips for getting your article idea approved.
Are you a scientist who would like to
- write about your research for a broader audience,
- make recommendations to the community about an ongoing scientific or cultural issue in the science community,
- cover a broader trend in research today, or
- tell an exciting, behind-the-scenes story about how science gets done?
Do you have a news tip for Eos to cover?
Are you a freelancer with a news or feature idea?
Submit your article proposal or news tip here.
If you live in a region where you cannot access this form, please submit the following in 500 words or less to [email protected]:
- The proposed title
- The article’s focus and key points
- Topic keywords for the article