Led by the experts in our Education section, AGU has developed the Online Learning Exchange so that educators from around the world can share the tools and tips they are using to keep teaching in the classroom, lab, and field.
AGU members and nonmembers around the world are encouraged to engage by doing the following:
- Fill out a 13-question form to tell us what tool or technology you use and how you think others would benefit
- Discuss any tips or tricks—or ask for advice—for everything from keeping students engaged to maintaining your own well-being
- Tell us how COVID-19 has changed your work
- Publish your poster or research virtually via ESSOAr, an AGU-led preprint server
- Network with colleagues in your field or in other areas by filling out an AGU.org profile. Members and nonmembers can create an AGU.org profile with their bio, social media accounts, organization affiliations, scientific interests, and needs from AGU.
We will share your responses across our many digital platforms, including our website, Connect, blog, and social media channels. In addition to the resources at the Online Learning Exchange, remember we have articles here on Eos about recent research in every field of Earth and space sciences that you can print to PDF or email directly to students.
We welcome everyone in the educational community to use our resources to stay connected.